Sunday, January 3, 2010

Church Day

Another typical church day today. I say typical, but I guess there's really nothing typical about church when Big is involved. Rophone was feeling a little under the weather, so I braved it alone.


As we sat on our pew to await the start of the meeting, I gave Big a few crackers to help get him settled in. He looked up at me as I handed them to him and said, "I'm going to need a lot more snack, this is going to be boring!" Good thing I came prepared.


Then, about halfway through the meeting, someone in our vicinity passed gas and Big yelled, "Someone stinks!" It was hilarious how quickly his brother, Bud, denied it with an "It's not me!", also very loudly. Bud's denial was followed almost immediately by denials (not as loud) from adults both in front of us and behind. 


Big may find church to be boring, but I can assure you that no one who sits near him does!







3 comments:

Babs said...

So funny! And I love the church outfit. What a little cutie!!

Jennifer said...

Love the last picture. It looks like he's in the church choir. ;)

e. said...

jana-

I want to sit next to you... I like comedy and snacks.

ps- you need to leave a separate comment that says "follower" to get your second entry in Jan.'s giveaway.

e