Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Upgrade

I was looking down at my feet this morning and noticed that the tops of them were dry and in need of lotion. THEN I noticed that being dry really made the wrinkles stand out.


WRINKLES?! On the tops of my FEET?!?


I then rather poutingly complained to Rophone, who was taking the day off, "I have wrinkles on my feet. I'm getting old."


Big, who was sitting near my feet, matter-of-fact-ly responded to my complaint, saying, "Well, I guess it's time to buy a new mommy."


I'd better stop complaining or Big will trade me in for an upgraded model! 

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL (I hear ya about the wrinkles, though. Isn't that supposed to wait until we're 50?!?)

SassyMama said...

Really?
I will have to check out my feet tonight:).

(If you get traded in, does that mean you get to go live at a spa?)

e. said...

At least you have nice feet. They could be wrinkly and snaggle-toed. I'm sorry, but there's nothing worse than old lady snaggle-toes... except maybe old man snaggle-toes... because then they're hairy too. Yuck.

The Laundry Queen said...

jwise-- I think if I would have remained living in the great Pacific NW, then maybe they would have waited until age 50. That and not wearing flip flops all the time-- my feet have been exposed to too much sun.

Sassy-- A spa? I certainly hope so.

e.-- You remember that about my feet, huh? Well, I remember thinking that yours weren't as bad as you thought. And your super cute face makes up for them anyway. ; )