Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Bud is Back!

The day after we went to the "beach", Bud returned from his marathon stay with my sister, Martha, and her husband Plumbean. He had an absolute blast, but I know that he was happy to be home.


While he was in Oregon, Bud got to take swimming lessons, participate in the summer reading program at the library, go to chess camp, eat great food.... Needless to say, I'm a bit jealous. What a great experience for him to have! Here are a few photos Martha snapped while Bud was there:




Martha also helped Bud establish a new hair care routine while he was there. You'll probably notice in photos from here on out how great his tresses are looking.


I was so happy to have Bud home, but only got to enjoy him for about a day and a half before Martha whisked him away again to go camping. Pen got to go, too.


Thanks for taking such good care of my kid(s), Martha!

3 comments:

janeannechovy said...

You're welcome!

patti's place said...

Thanks for sharing. I'm glad to see him again, too.

Jennifer said...

What a great time for him!!!