Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm Sick of the Lion

It snowed off and on all morning, so I think a picture of Ginger from this winter is appropriate:



I'm not super eager for summer to come, but a normal spring would be nice. I'm tired of this lion stuff.  The lamb must be running on MST (Mormon Standard Time). I'm afraid we're going to go straight from snow to weather in the 90's. That wouldn't make me happy.

I awoke in the middle of the night Sunday to find myself suffering from the Gamboo, as my mom calls it. It is otherwise known as the stomach yucks. Anyway, I am feeling much better now, and I seem to be the only one so afflicted (knock on wood).  When I had gotten to the point when I was feeling somewhat better, but not up to normal activities, I decided to read a book that I recently purchased and was excited to read.  The first chapter opened with the main character hunched over the toilet suffering from a terrible case of food poisoning. Needless to say, the book went straight back on the shelf.  I think I'll try again in a few months when my own experiences aren't so fresh in my memory.

No comments: