Monday, November 16, 2009

Just a Smattering

So, I thought I'd post just a smattering of the new photos I've taken as of late. 


Okay, a big smattering. But I'm allowed. My arm hurts. Plus, I have a twitch in my butt that makes me afraid it's growing-- only on one side. So, no complaining.


Most of these I used for The Challenge, but there are a few strays that I didn't. You'll like them anyway.


Again, apologies to my friends on that other website, as you've seen all of these before. These are for the other people. 


Buckle up! Here we go:
















Take a deep breath. Go get a snack if you need one. But come back. 















Okay, you're free to go about your business. You're welcome. 

15 comments:

CarrieMarie said...

Niiiice! : )

Love Bud's sweater, third photo down.

Thanks for sharing!

SassyMama said...

Great photos.
Matt just walked by the computer and was tres impressed... I want to be like you when I grow up:)

The Laundry Queen said...

Thanks, Carmar!

Umm... Sassy? Are you forgetting our birth order? ; ) Tell Matt thank you. I hope you've checked out the photos I just loaded on facebook.... xo

Sue said...

I love seeing all these pictures, even if I have seen them before!

e. said...

My favorite is the one with Bud squishing his face. Much cuter on him than on me.

Jennifer said...

Very cool photos. I can't even choose my favorite.

The Laundry Queen said...

I like that one, too, Pixie-- most definitely not a look I could pull off either.

I'm glad you like them, jwise!

Thanks!

Laura said...

Awesome photos!
Hope you and the hubby are both recouping wonderfully!

The Laundry Queen said...

Thanks, Laura! We're getting there. ; )

Babs said...

You are such a talented photographer. You're going to be SO glad you took all these pictures!

The Laundry Queen said...

Thanks, Babs!

Jen said...

I ADORE the pic of the jars! I want it as a poster in my house...what do you think? are you selling it yet? :D

The Laundry Queen said...

Those are drinking glasses actually, Jen. I'm glad you like it. I could sell it to you, or I could just email it to you for free-- you decide. ; )

Lisa Marie said...

This is me, trying to play a little catch-up. I've stopped booking photo sessions in an attempt to reclaim some of what was lost! Anyhow- LOVE the one of Big in front of the window, holding his lollypop- precious! :)

The Laundry Queen said...

Lisa Marie!!!! I'm so glad you're back!! Thanks for the comment. ; )