Saturday, November 7, 2009

Meal Ticket

The other day, Rophone and I took the boys outside to play some hoops and some baseball. Those of you who have been following my blog know that Big rocks at basketball. What you may not know is that Bud also rocks at baseball. The hitting part anyway. He regularly hits 7 of 10 balls we pitch to him. 


As we were playing with the boys, I began to have visions of a future meal ticket in my head. The wheels were turning. Excitement was starting to mount. I said to Rophone--


"Just think... when the boys are older... Bud will be in the Majors... and Big will be starring in the NBA..."


Then Bud pipes in with--


"...And you'll be all alone..."


Hilarious. But true. And glorious. Think of all the time we'll have to travel around the country going to all their games!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

YESSSSSS! You will be having a great time doing that! :)

Becki said...

That's hilarious! I hope you're doing well.

Sappy said...

HAHAHA!!!!