I would really prefer she hold off a few weeks, though. Not only is there still a lot that could be done, but we just can't seem to shake the sicks around here. We had the stomach bug last week (which we are still feeling a few lingering effects of), and now Ginger has gone and come down with a fever. She says her throat doesn't hurt, but she's the queen of having strep without having a sore throat. Makes it tough to know when to take her in. Anyway, I hope we can avoid spreading that around, too.
If we can have a healthy house by the time the baby comes, I'd be a happy woman. Nothing wrong with little happiness, is there?