Let's get to it.
1. My baby sister, Auntie Art, had her twin boys on Saturday. All I have to say about that is 'Woohoo!'
2. We had a fun time with my brother's family last weekend. We're glad they could fit us into their busy schedule.
3. The kids are all out of school for the summer. This is good in so many ways (particularly the not having to get kids out the door in the morning part). Ask me in a few weeks if I'm still so enthusiastic about the whole thing.
4. We bought some plants for our garden this week. I'm hoping we can get them in the ground this weekend.
5. Edith's head is looking great and her neck is all evenly stretched. Our hard work has been paying off.
6. Edith is 3 months old today and has nary a wrinkle. She's looking great.
7. Rophone is off playing a gig tonight. I hope it works as a great stress reliever for him. He needs it.
Okay, Edith is crying so I guess that'll be it for this week.