Here we go:
1. My children (especially when well behaved) and their general good health and happiness.
2. My husband-- who loves and respects me for who I am (not that things are always perfect-- they're not-- and he loves me anyway).
3. Prayer-- it can be a life saver.
4. Family and Friends.
5. The generosity of others.
6. Repentance and Forgiveness.
8. All my fingers and toes. (And the limbs they're attached to!)
9. Talents (both mine and those of others).
10. Fruits and vegetables.
Okay, you can see I'm having a hard time thinking of some small things I'm grateful for. As I tried to think of some, with each one I could pose an argument for why it could be considered for the large category, depending on the day or the situation.
There are days when that glass of chocolate milk is an absolute life saver, or when not having very hairy legs absolutely saves my bacon because I have to wear a skirt and didn't have time to shave! Really, I guess I should be grateful for all I have equally, because all of it is a blessing-- more of a blessing sometimes than others, but a blessing nonetheless.
(Well, it worked. I don't know if it made any sense, but I feel better already!)