Saturday, March 21, 2009

Twins

The other day, Rophone and Big ended up dressing in pretty close to matching outfits. Big was so happy to look like his daddy. As I was taking these pictures, I couldn't help but think of Mini-Me from "Austin Powers" or even the movie "Twins".


As long as the whole "matching" thing doesn't happen too often, or extend to Rophone and me walking the mall in matching outfits with our arms wrapped around each other-- his hand in my back pocket, mine in his. Then I'll know we're in trouble. It's important to stop these things early, you know, before you do something you'll regret.

2 comments:

Jen said...

These are so cute! I have to sheepishly admit that occasionally Ren and I color-coordinate our outfits. We draw the line at putting our hands in each other's back pockets (at least in public.)

Lindseybabe said...

Adorable! I can't believe what a mini me he is! That was a hilarious comment!