This week has felt a little wacky for some reason, but it's okay because I'm a little wacky, too.
1. Pen started her summer ballet program. I'm really glad she gets to do it since she enjoys it so much. 9 hours of dance a week sure makes for some sore muscles, though (or so her moans and groans suggest).
2. Ginger got to participate in a two day basketball camp with a few of her friends this week. It's great that she has found a sport she likes to play so much.
3. I got to have a quick visit from my aunt, uncle and brother yesterday. It's always nice to see family.
4. We have so many possibilities for the future in front of us right now-- it's great to feel optimistic about what's to come.
5. Edith is asleep and no one has awakened her yet (knock on wood). I'm glad she's getting a good nap.
6. The past few days, Ginger, Bud and Big have been acting out the stories in some of our picture books, reading the lines of their characters with great inflection and enthusiasm. This old classic has been my favorite so far, with Ginger playing the part of the mother, Bud was the doctor, and Big was the boy.
Now I just need to gear myself up because next week is busy, busy!