Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Proof

Edith had her 4 month appointment yesterday. The doctor says she's just perfect and couldn't stop laughing over her size. I don't really think she looks that big, but I guess maybe I'm just used to her. Plus, both Pen and Big were quite a bit heavier at this point. And Edith only weighs 4 ounces more than what Ginger did at her 4 month appointment. It's just normal for around here. 


Then, as I was taking her picture in the exersaucer (aka The Leaky Poop Machine), I realized that, perhaps, she is just a wee bit chunky. The proof is in the puddin'.


The puddin' of her jowly cheeks...




....the puddin' of the rolls on her thighs and dimples on the front of her knees and shins...




...actually, it's possible her whole body is made of puddin'.




The cankles don't lie. 


The proof is in the numbers, too, I suppose.


Head Circumference: 16.5 in. (76.22 %tile)
Height: 26.9 in. (99.67 %tile) (she's a tall drink of puddin'!)
Weight: 17 pounds 8 ounces (98.82 %tile)


I love me some puddin'!

1 comment:

patti's place said...

Looks like she's just one in the family of over-achievers in size. She is of the very squishy variety.