2. Attending two funerals last week for equally fabulous women has made me very reflective. I told Rophone that I'm afraid that when I die no one will have anything nice to say about me. Rophone reassured me that he can more than fill the time all on his own, but still, I feel like I have a lot of work to do. It's always nice to participate in some
3. Grandma Gigi's funeral allowed us to see a lot of Rophone's family. It was so good to see them all, both at the funeral and at Rophone's Dad's house the next day.
4. Monday was a huge day, of course, what with Edith turning 1 and all. Such a momentous occasion obviously deserves its own post, so you can read about it here.
5. We got just enough snowfall around here this week to make things prettier but not mess up the driving. Perfect.
6. I am still trying to get the house and its contents more organized. With a baby, I'm not always able to get a ton done each day (along with the never ending dishes, laundry, preparing meals, cleaning up new messes, bathrooms....), but at least I'm making progress and that feels good.
7. I don't know what it is, but I'm feeling very optimistic and peaceful about the future. I know a lot of it has to do with the children I have and the man by my side. Whatever the reason, I like it.