1. I wish I were more patient with my kids.
2. I wish that when the baby has a bite of food in his mouth, and realizes that he's thirsty, that he would finish chewing and swallowing and not just spit the food out in order to take a drink (see #1).
3. I wish I could write and make money doing it.
4. I wish that kids were pre-wired at birth to pick up any messes they make (oh, and to put away clean clothes and not just throw them in the laundry because it's easier).
5. I wish I felt inspired.
6. I wish pedicures were free.
7. I wish I could take a photography class and become better at it.
8. I wish I could loosen up a little (okay, a lot!).
9. I wish Girl Scout Thin Mints were a vegetable (then I'd feel better about how many I ate this year-- frozen, they have to be frozen!).
10. I wish I could have a home on the water and go for a leisurely paddle in a kayak or canoe every morning.
11. I wish I didn't have a canker sore on the tip of my tongue.
12. I wish I could start some things over again.
13. I wish mosquitos didn't bite.
14. I wish that my kids would play together every day as nicely as they are doing right now.
15. I wish that everyone liked me.
16. I wish happiness upon all those I love (and even those I don't)!
17. I wish I were better at recognizing the needs of others.
18. I wish I could eat a bowl of fresh Oregon berries right now.
19. I wish my car could be like a mini-van on the inside, but look like something else on the outside.
20. I wish I knew how to speak "girl".