2. Big helped me with the dishes yesterday. We had a good time. He is a really good worker and it makes him happy.
3. Pen got straight A's for the term. Good job, Pen!
4. I love the fact that Bud has really been bitten by the reading bug. He usually reads 200+ pages a day (and still has plenty of time to play-- he's quite the speed reader). It's just fun to see.
5. Ginger made brownies all by herself and even let Bud be her assistant. They turned out great.
6. Edith smiled and laughed at her dad this afternoon. So cute. She was so happy to see him when he picked her up. She laughed again just now, in fact. Awesome. I can't wait until she does it to me.