Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Favorites

Another week has gone by already?


1. I made it through last weekend with Rophone gone. I not only just made it, but I even fed the kids. I'm such an overachiever.


2. Edith is still eating better. She continues to struggle a bit, but at least a few feedings each day go off without a hitch. It's such a relief when they do.


3. Rophone took Big to work with him this morning. It is so nice to be able to focus only on Edith for a little while (when it's not the middle of the night). Now if she'd only sleep so I can get some things done... 


Ummm.. yeah. That's about it for this week. Sorry folks.

2 comments:

CarrieMarie said...

hooray for take big to work day! i bet he enjoyed his daddy-son date while you enjoyed your mommy-daughter date! : )

Jennifer said...

Well, some weeks are naturally a little "favorite-er" than others. :) I'm glad a few nice things happened, though.