Late last night I realized that I had neglected to do my Friday Favorites. I could have quickly whipped it out, but I decided that I was way too tired to make the effort. So, you get my Friday Favorites on Saturday.
1. As I mentioned in my last post, Edith did really well at her 2 month appointment. It's always nice to know that your children are okay.
2. I just realized that Easter was this week, and we dyed eggs last Saturday-- wow, it seems so much longer ago than that. Good thing I've already posted about it, so I don't have to go on and on now.
3. A "guy" came to mow the lawn yesterday and will be back later to take care of the rest of the yard. I thought it was great, but Big isn't sure he's too sold on the idea-- they missed cleaning up a few grass clippings from his basketball court (and I mean only a few). I could get used to it, though.
4. Yesterday was busy, but was capped off wonderfully by a visit from some family. Auntie Opera was here from New York and Auntie Art and my folks came with her. It was fun to hang out, and I'm really glad that Auntie Opera was able to meet Edith.
5. Ginger had her end-of-year choir concert last night. Luckily it coincided with everyone being here, so Ginger had more spectators than she would have normally had. I'm glad Ginger loves to sing (and she's awfully good at it).
6. I was a more prolific blogger this week than I have been for a while. I feel like I have been languishing in some sort of uncreative haze since I got pregnant. I have been writing little, almost completely lacking in humor, and pictures have been virtually non-existent. I'd like to think that this week's postings signify a change-- a reversion back to my more normal self (I use the word 'normal' very loosely here, of course). I can't speak for any of you, but I think this is a good thing.
This next week will be a busy one (baby blessing, Bud's birthday and a move), so there should be a lot to post about. If I have time.