1. I had fun fishing with the boys last Saturday. I forget sometimes how much I really do love the outdoors.
2. Halloween was a lot of fun. Rophone took all of the kids out, so I got to relax for a few minutes here and there while I waited for the doorbell to ring.
3. My handsome Rophone turned 40 this week. His birthday was a very low-key affair, but that seems to be the way he likes it. I might have to do a bit more next year, though. I think he'll like that, too, if I do it right.
4. Edith said 'ball' this week. For real. The boys pointed out this morning that she also seems to say 'bamboo', but that one's not on purpose.
5. I have a husband who is thoughtful and kind. He supports me and encourages me. Awesome, huh?
Okay, that's pretty much it.