2. We went to my folks' house for dinner on Sunday. It was nice to see my sister and her family again, and my sis-in-law and two kids were in town, too. Big got to have some great cousin playtime with George.
3. Rophone got our first recording tips video recorded and up online. We're hoping it will help drive traffic to our online recording school. I'm optimistic and hope it works.
4. Edith is learning to apply the words she knows to other situations. She's been saying "done" and "I'm done" for awhile now while she's eating, but it made me smile last night to hear her calling from her crib, "Done! I'm done! Done, done!" I love it when my kids start to talk. I really can't wait to hear what comes out of her mouth.
5. I will, on occasion, play a game of Angry Birds on my phone. There is this one level that I have been unable to get 3 stars on and I've been trying for ages. I mean, I've tried like 100 gazillion times. Anyway, I had time to play one game the other day. Just one, no more. And I did it. I passed the level! Yesssss.
6. I'm still working on my ornament project-- I've been too tired a few nights to get any sewing done. But, I'm making progress so I'm excited. I can't wait to move on to the next craft I have planned. Just call me Crafty Crafterson (my husband does).
7. Let's see, Big and Edith kicked their colds (mostly) this week and I think I've won the battle against an ear infection and mastitis. Things are looking up, it seems.
8. Life is hard right now, but Rophone and I have a peaceful and optimistic feeling about it all. Things will probably be hard for quite awhile, but we just have this overwhelming feeling that everything will be alright. I'm grateful for that.