1. We had to drive home from our vacation last Saturday. That's not one of my favorite things, but I love that I was heading home with all but one little grocery bag of our clothes washed and folded. Having a washer and dryer when you vacation with a family of 7 makes things a lot easier when you get home.
2. I started a new photo challenge this week. I'm feeling quite rusty, and I get slightly panicky feelings when I start trying to imagine what I'll do next (just like during the last challenge), but I kind of like it.
3. Edith can sit up all by herself for a few minutes at a time now. Not bad for a just-turned-five-month old.
4. Ginger and Bud have been spending the week at my sister's house. They are getting the chance to spend time with cousins, try a lot of new foods, and do a lot of activities they wouldn't be able to do here. They're having a great time. Thanks for coming up with the idea, sis, I know they'll remember it forever!
5. I have finally got a few little tomatoes on some of my tomato plants! Hopefully the late start and extra wet and cool spring won't keep us from enjoying veggies from our garden.