1. On Sunday, Rophone took the kids to church while I stayed home with Edith who was in dire need of a nap. The few hours alone was much needed. Much. Thanks, Rophone.
2. The kids are still loving school. I am so glad to have children who really love to learn.
3. Edith is really saying "Mamamamama" a lot these days, and sometimes she even looks right at me and just says it one time, "Mama" or "Mom". Yes, she is probably just making the sound randomly (but with my kids, you never know). Anyway, it makes me feel good.
4. My latest blog post made a friend laugh so hard that he drooled. That makes me feel good, too.
5. Rophone surprised me by coming home a little early tonight. I was missing him terribly (rough day with Big/Nina/Joe), so it was an absolutely fantastic surprise. Plus, he managed to find the perfect little stuffed animal for Edith to sleep with. Hopefully she'll become so attached to it that she'll be eager to go to bed and see it.
Not a bad week, really. There wasn't a heck of a lot going on, but that's good sometimes.