Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Favorites

1. Rophone was back in the hospital for most of this week, so I wasn't sure there would be much to post. But then he walked in the door and things began really looking up. Yay! I'm so glad he was sprung today. Everything is just so much better when he's around. 


2. A fantastic neighbor brought us a meal last night. Sometimes thinking of what to feed the kids can be difficult, so it was nice to have one less thing to stress about.


3. I am making chili sauce with my mom today. Definitely a lot of work, but the results are worth it. Grilled/toasted cheese heaven. Num. 


4.. Things have been much less buggy around here since we declared war. The bug carcasses are way more preferable than the live versions.


5. I had a lovely yellow tomato from my garden for lunch today. I'm glad the garden is starting to produce at least a little before it gets too cold. 


I'm so excited about the 3 day weekend that's coming up. Hopefully Rophone will be feeling well enough that we can enjoy it as a family.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad Rophone busted outta the joint. (I'm glad he's feeling better and I'm also glad for you that he's HOME.) YAY! Wish I could taste the chili sauce. That sounds pretty good right now!

patti's place said...

Glad your week is going better and the chili sauce smells wonderful...now just to get it to finish cooking and then bottled.

janeannechovy said...

Save me some chili sauce? Mmmmm.

Tamsen said...

So glad he's out of the hospital! Rob will be jealous of the chili sauce. I'm jealous of the tomato :)

SassyMama said...

I hope Rophone is feeling well and you are able to enjoy the long weekend!