I think it has been a pretty good week.
1. On Saturday, we went on a hike as a family. We didn't last super long on the trail (too sunny and hot for some), but there were some great, shady places to explore at the picnic area near the trailhead. It was fun and we'll be back.
2. Sunday was Father's Day. I love my husband and the kids love their dad-- you can read about what we did for him here.
3. I have continued on with boot camp this week. The fact that I am less sore after each workout now tells me that I am getting in better shape. That makes me happy.
4. I was able to get my hair cut by my favorite Hair God for the first time in a loooong time on Wednesday. It feels so good.
5. I'm pretty sure that Edith just told me she loves me for the first time tonight as I was putting her in bed. Now that really makes me happy!
6. Rophone and I are about to head out on a date. No brainer as to why that one's on the list.
7. I think my family's swell. I love them.