1. Rophone and I got out together for a little bit on Saturday. It was nice to chat and just hang out.
2. Bud lost his first tooth! He looks so cute with it missing. Now we just need to work on the others that are loose.
3. I got my new teeth on Monday. Finally. I'd have to say that modern dentistry is definitely a favorite. It allowed me to go from this:
And then to this (thank goodness):
4. Soccer started up again this week. I got a chance to see both Bud and Ginger play, but missed Big's game because it was at the same time as Ginger's. I know I'll get a chance, though. I just really love seeing my kids running around, having a great time playing a sport I enjoy. I'll have to do a separate post with pictures.
5. I took a friend to boot camp twice this week. It was really great to have her along. I'm still loving boot camp and the changes it's bringing about in my body.
6. Rophone had to work tonight. Not a favorite, but I'm glad that he was able to get out of working on both Tuesday and Thursday night this week. It allowed him to see Bud and Big in their first games. Plus, I got to see him more. That's always nice.