Tuesday, August 28, 2012

It's Not a Job, But It Will Have to Do

Big started kindergarten today. Thank heavens there's a dilapidated excavator toy on the playground to lure him there. We were both so excited for today to come. Having to wait an extra week after the other kids start is always such torture. See the excitement as it builds?



He's such a ham.

Big has the same teacher that Bud and Ginger had (and she's great) so I think it will be a fantastic year. I'll take it as a good sign that he emerged from school today excited to return tomorrow.

Congratulations on entering kindergarten, Big! It's the first step toward achieving your goal of owning a construction company someday. I have no doubt that you'll accomplish whatever it is that you set out to do because of the drive you have inside. I can't wait to see what your future holds! I love you!

2 comments:

Tamsen said...

Love these photos! The first one is my very favorite.

Jennifer said...

How cute is that? I LOVE that there is an excavator for him on the playground. That series of pictures is AWESOME. Have a great year, Big.