- It's a story about 3 girls
- Our parents were all friends
- Our mothers all got pregnant
- Our mothers gave birth to us 3 days in a row
- Our parents (still friends) made sure that we got together every year for a party (hence 'Triple' Birthday Party)
That's why today was so momentous. The stars aligned. The gods liked the cake pops I sent them...
We did it! The 3 of us got together for the first time in almost 18 1/2 years! It was so great to see them and I had such a fantastic time. I was so excited that I talked a lot, but that shouldn't surprise anyone. I didn't feel any awkwardness about how long we've been apart. It was almost like we were triplets separated at birth! (Or something)
We got the nice girl behind the counter at the restaurant to take a few photos of the fun.
These next two photos are blurry and, no, we don't look normal, but we are still such goofs and I love it.
Such a blast. I can't imagine waiting that long to see my Triple-Birthday-Party friends again, and if we did we'd be almost 60! (ack!) It's clearly time to up the frequency with which we get together. I'm saving my money for a Triple-Birthday-Party getaway...