Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Spectacularly Unspectacular

It seems that I have been tagged. Apparently, I am supposed to post 6 unspectacular things about myself. You can blame my sister, Martha, for the things you are about to learn here. I know you all thought I was spectacular all of the time..... so I hope this doesn't crush you too badly.

6 Unspectacular Things About Me:

1. I like vegetables.
2. I am a terrible cook when pregnant. (I'm too scatterbrained. I forget ingredients, burn things, etc.)
3. I can't lead music.
4. I drive a minivan (I always swore I never would, and am often shocked when I get out and am reminded what it is I have been driving around!)
5. I say "I'm sorry" too much.
6. I like to hang out with my family.

There you go. Wow! I know.

Here are the terms and conditions of the meme thing:

Link the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules on your blog.
List 6 unspectacular things about you.
Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Woo hoo! Who made up that stupendous blog tag?