Okay, here we go again...
1. I am thankful that I managed to get most of the Thanksgiving cooking and prep done today, so tomorrow should be quite leisurely. Well, as much as Thanksgiving can be without a dishwasher.
2. I am thankful that my pregnancy brain seemed to take a break today so all of the dishes turned out as intended. I think. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow after I actually eat them.
3. I am thankful that Ginger is so good at wrangling and playing with her brothers when I need her to, and is usually very willing to do so. She made it possible for me to accomplish all I did today. She even got them to clean the family room. Happily! Thanks Ginger!
4. I am thankful that Big has relatives who are willing to become a part of his construction business (tonight he gained a crane operator and two surveyors). It was so nice to have a night off.
5. I am thankful that the cold weather makes me not feel so hot. So, yeah, I wore flip flops today-- 18 degrees seems positively balmy.
See you tomorrow for the finale!