I'm so glad it's Friday! Even though Monday was a holiday, this week seemed to drag.
1. The long weekend was great, although it flew by. Having a lot to do will cause that to happen, I guess.
2. Rophone cleaned and organized the garage on Monday-- what a fabulous man. I Freecycled a few things that we are tired of hauling around with us every time we move. It just feels so good to unload.
3. The boys both have new car seats. Hooray for safety! (I saw two little kids, maybe 3 or 4 years old, riding standing up in the cargo area of a minivan yesterday. C'mon, people!)
4. A friend came to visit me yesterday. I'm really glad she made the effort to come by because it was fun.
5. We got the baby a new outfit to wear home from the hospital. It's teeny. I can't believe we're having another little baby, but I can't wait to see her in it.
6. I had an ultrasound today and everything looks great. It appears that she has big hands and HUGE feet, just like her sister Pen.
7. I'm still sleeping better with my new pillow than I ever have at this point in pregnancy. I may not be getting 8 hours anymore, but usually make a good, solid, 6 or so (as long as Big leaves me alone, that is). Getting sleep makes a huge difference.
Well, maybe not that much of a difference. I think I'd like a nap. ; )