I can't even think of anything that went on this week... wasn't I going to start writing things down? I guess I forgot, just like everything else.
1. I took Bud to the big city to see the back specialist on Monday. His spine is just about as straight as it can get (a big change from its previous 27% curvature!). We'll try to squeeze a few more months out of his current brace before he really outgrows it, and then Bud will get 3 months off from wearing anything. After that, we'll do an x-ray to see how his spine has held its position.
AND, I managed the 4 flights of steps at the hospital without going into labor (or yelping in pain from my sciatica)!
2. Rophone and Bud got to have a lunch date on Wednesday. Big is a huge daddy-hog, so it's good that Bud got some time alone with his dad.
3. I am still somehow managing to keep up with the laundry and dishes, and even got the fridge cleaned out this week! I washed and folded the baby stuff, too-- it's getting closer!
4. Pen got 2nd place in her middle school's spelling bee!
5. Rophone didn't get selected for jury duty. I think not being chosen for jury duty is one of the few instances where it feels good to be told that you're not what someone had in mind.
Nothing too exciting this week, I guess we'll see what next week brings.