Oops. But I was actually out living life rather than just writing about it, so it is what it is.
1. I already posted about it, but we went on a fantastic halk over the weekend. If you want to know what a halk is, you'd better read about it.
2. We spent a lot of time as a family last weekend. That's always the best.
3. Bud had a great week, getting to go on two field trips-- one to go bowling and the other to do PE in the big football stadium at the local university. Fun stuff.
4. Big and I spent some time working in the yard. The area we focused on looks great, and working always makes Big happy. A win-win.
5. We had dinner with my mother-in-law and her sister. It was good to see them and the new-to-us pizza place we tried was nummy.
6. My brother, Rib, and his family were in town this week. We finally got a chance to hang with them last night at my folks. The kids loved seeing their cousins and eating s'mores. Rophone and I got to go back over after the kids were in bed for some adult conversation and laughs. We haven't had that in a while, so it was fun.
7. Rophone is still on the mend and isn't back in the hospital. Yay! The fact that he seems to be heading in the right direction makes me happy. We hope it continues.
Guess we'll see what happens next week.