Saturday, February 4, 2012

Prison Break

Like all babies, Edith loves to be naked. I let her roam free for a few minutes the other day before I got her in the bath. Well, free as in naked, anyway. To her chagrin, she still wasn't truly free.




She kept looking down to admire her nakedness.




But then Edith noticed that my camera was admiring her nakedness, too. She seemed shocked that I had the gall! And now I'm posting the pictures on my blog, poor kid. I just couldn't resist.




It's time to make a break for it.




In a minute after she admires herself again, that is.




Edith really wants to get to that dangerous spiral staircase, though. Let's see, what's the best method of escape? Undoing the latch?



No, way too hard from this angle. Better try something else.




Oh, yeah. That'll work Edith. Keep at it. 

4 comments:

CarrieMarie said...

LOL if she DID manage to climb over the baby gate, you know there'd be trouble! and also you would have to check her toes for tiny suction cups.

Laura said...

Hahaha! She's such a cutie!

patti's place said...

Oh to be free to roam!

Jennifer said...

I love that "galled" expression on her face.