Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Girls, Girls, Girls!

I know you probably got sooo excited upon reading the title of my post, hoping to read something fantastic about Motley Crue and their fabulous hair. Instead, you are lucky enough to get to read about me and my girls and our new, cute haircuts! This morning, Rophone took the boys to the park while Pen, Ginger and I went to The Hair God to get our hairs cut. The girls have never been with me before, so they were super excited.

Ginger got several inches cut off, and now sports a cute shoulder-length 'do:

 

Pen decided to donate her hair to Locks of Love (way to go, Pen!):



Everyone decided that they needed to take a picture of me. Apparently they think it's not done enough, so here are some pictures of my new cut. 

Pen shot the first one:



Ginger was going for a more artistic framing:



This is Bud's first attempt:



Much better the second time:



Rophone got in on the act:


No more pictures of me for quite a while, I think. We had a great time together, and the girls want to do something again soon. Pen is voting for pedicures, and says we might as well get manicures while we're at it. My daughters might turn me into a girl yet! 

4 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

All very cute- and way to go, Pen :)

Tamsen said...

Very Cute! I LOVE Kate's hair that short. Very flattering. She looks way grown up.

The Laundry Queen said...

When The Hair God was finished he asked Pen if she ever would have guessed she'd end up looking 16 and she blushed. She told me she thinks her hair looks like yours, Tams, and she really likes it.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bob on Pen! But then, I've had more or less a bob for many years now. There's a reason it's such a perennially-popular cut: it looks good!

Your hair looks good, too, but what I'm really looking forward to is your new specs!