Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just in Case

We leave tomorrow on our long awaited family vacation! Yay! I will do my best to post while I'm gone (at least once or twice--otherwise you'll experience a picture overload on my return). 

I was helping Bud decide what to pack today and told him I thought we'd better take this one shirt of his that he doesn't like "just in case" (I was thinking, just in case we didn't get a chance to do laundry, but Bud had other ideas).

Bud doesn't like the shirt because it's a little hard to get over his noggin, but he finally relented and agreed to take it saying, "You're right, Mom, we should take the shirt...just in case my head gets smaller while we're there". Gotta love Bud!  

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

Yay- can't wait to see you guys... and Bud's magical shrinking head :) it'll go along very well with Rogue magic finger. He'll be delighted to have a magic show partner!