Thursday, December 4, 2008

Photo Morning

The boys and I are all feeling a bit crummy today-- congestion, coughs, runny noses... you get it. Anyway, we were just kind of moping around this morning, a lot of whining from Big (he's the sickest), so I decided to take a few shots. 

At first it didn't go too well:



Luckily tempers evened out a little bit (for 5 minutes or so, anyway), so here's what I managed to get:


Not the best shots (it would help if I knew what I was doing, I guess), but they work to show how fast the boys are getting big. They change so quickly! Bud has grown more than 2 inches in the last 3 months! I feel like I need to take pictures so I don't wake up one day to find I've missed it all and only have fuzzy memories of how they once were. So, a lot more pictures to come, folks!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Well, Bud's pics turned out darling. I like the lighting on them alot, usually when I have the bright sun it blows out the picture.