Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Best Of?

I got this idea from my friend, Lima. Now that the year is coming to a close, I thought I'd revisit some of the posts that I wrote this year. Considering that I've only been blogging since April, and I have 200 posts to search through.... well, I can't promise that these are the best, funniest or most thought provoking. If you think of one that I've missed, please feel free to mention it. (Not that I think you're such a HUGE fan of my blog that you'd even remember the posts well enough to have a favorite!)

Anyway, here goes:


I know it's quite the list. Pick and choose if you'd like, or just skip reading them all together. Even though this is just a smattering of what I have posted thus far this year, I feel the entries I've chosen do a pretty good job of illustrating the daily life I lead. 

I skipped over the more deep, thoughtful posts, thinking that once is probably enough for those-- and there were tons of "photo" posts that I would have loved to include, but that's just because I love to look at my kids. Really, I'm just hoping this will keep you occupied for long enough for my brain to come up with something else to write about. Happy reading! ; )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your kids are beautiful. Your intent pure. So is your writing actually. Would love to hear you without self deprecation.