Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I Can't Help Myself

Okay, okay, I know I've already written about a gazillion posts this month, and I really intended to take a couple of days off to give you readers a break so you don't get sick of me-- but then I went outside with the kids and took my camera along.  When I viewed some of the shots I was getting I knew I was going to have to blog again tonight.  I just can't help myself!



I love this picture because you can see the lines on his cheeks from the block bucket:

Usually the last kid is the least photographed...well, I don't think Big needs to worry about that.  Maybe I'll get good enough at photographing my own kids that I can offer my services to others someday.  I think I'd like that.

1 comment:

PhatNat said...

Cute, cute, cute! Your kids look so much like you! Maybe you should post a picture of your husband too.

nat!