Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm a Basketball Widow

During the NBA Playoffs I become a basketball widow. This, of course, leaves me plenty of time to take pictures and blog (aren't you lucky?). Today was beautiful, so it was a bummer to have to spend the first half of the day at the doctor's office. Bud came down with croup in the middle of the night last night-- caught, no doubt, at the doc's when we went there healthy on Monday. Then we proceeded to the radiology department at the neighboring hospital for some x-rays of Bud's right leg. It's time we finally figured out his recurring limp. I don't expect the x-rays to show anything as I think it is caused by something else. At least this time Bud made some attempt to explain why he was limping.  Once he told me that his foot was "just tired", and today he told me his leg was "tickle-y". Hopefully we can get it all figured out. 

Sweet Ginger:



Why is it that when you send two members of the male species to pick out some sunglasses they come back with these?!  Is this all that's available for little boys?  I feel that maybe I need to buzz Bud's hair, attach frogs to the stems of the glasses and, perhaps, get a small can of chew for his back pocket.  (Sorry if your kid has these glasses and you love them!)
 


Who is this unfortunate tourist, and where is he from?  I do love the eyeball sticker, though:



Much better:



Anxiously hoping that it's Daddy driving down the street:


Rophone doesn't have band practice tomorrow, so it looks like we're going to have fun as a family.  I can't wait!

No comments: