Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fun Fall

I took the boys out for a walk yesterday morning, like I almost always do, and tried to take some pictures, but it was really too bright. I managed to take a few in the shade, but decided to head back out later in the afternoon with all of the kids. Once the girls finished their homework and the light had softened a bit we went out to have some fun.

Here are a few shots from the morning. Bud, an unwilling subject:



Big, making his getaway:



Big has slimmed down quite a bit, but still has some great cheeks. Here is a shot of those cheeks in all their glorious, jiggling glory:



I am so sad this picture is blurry! I was backpedaling as fast as I could as he approached, but it's still blurry (his sweatshirt seems to be in focus, I guess I'm not too steady when backpedaling)! He has the cutest look on his face, too!



Here are some shots from the afternoon-- Big refused a snack, so I think his blood sugar was low. Anyway, he was definitely low on energy:



Ginger, being her normal, happy self:



Pen, doing two of her favorite things at once-- climbing trees and reading:



Big, just kickin' it:



Pen, laughing graciously at the only joke I know:



Ginger, after successfully rolling down the neighbors front lawn:



Bud, still not a super willing subject:


It was really pleasant and peaceful last night, made even better when Rophone made his appearance a while later. I'm glad we can enjoy being together (for the most part), and hope we can find a way to get it to continue even during the teenage years. Not an impossible task, I hope! 

1 comment:

Jen said...

Fantastic pics -- I especially love the one of Pen in the tree. I just love taking pictures of my kids, over and over again, but I do NOT know what to do with the 2000+ pictures that are now on my hard drive and not printed out!