Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pen's On!

Well, after repeated requests and not just a little begging, Pen convinced me to let her start a blog. She loves to write, so I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. She's super excited about it and maybe it will help her hone her writing skills. She will be using the same nicknames for everyone, so it shouldn't be too hard to follow. You can check it out here if you'd like.

On a side note: I was getting a little frustrated when driving yesterday and at one point I said, "You're crazy, Lady!" Well, I guess I need to remember that Big is at that stage where he repeats everything I say. So, if he calls you "Crazy Lady", don't hold it against him. That would be my fault. (Any swear words, however, he surely picked up somewhere else!)

2 comments:

Klayman said...

Wow! She is a very good writer. How old is she? It is shockingly good.

The Laundry Queen said...

Klayman-

Pen just turned 10 on October 2nd. She IS a very good writer-- her third grade teacher told us she's the best she's seen in 36 years of teaching. She strongly encouraged us to send Pen to writing workshops and camps. We really need to. Hopefully it won't take us as long as it did to get her into ballet (we were told when she was 4 that she should dance, but just got her signed up this year).

Pen would love it if you'd comment on her blog... just as much as I love it when you comment on mine! ; )