Monday, August 4, 2008

More Beach

Here are more pictures for you to enjoy (I hope), with a minimum of commentary. Believe it or not, I have even more to post from our last day at the beach. The weather on the last day was overcast, so much better for picture taking. 

It warmed up a bit by the afternoon, so swimsuits were in order.



Pen found me a rock for my collection.



Here, I caught Ginger in mid-air as she fled the waves:



Pen decided a sand angel would be pretty (she quickly found out that it wasn't very long lasting, and wet sand is pretty hard to move!). 



Cindy Lou never even made it onto the sand.


3 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

I LOVE beach pics. They always turn out to be my favs. Glad you guys had such an awesome vacation. I'd tell you to come again soon, but I think it would be easier for all involved, if you'd just move on over here. It's a must if we are to continue the traditional game nights between our families.

The Laundry Queen said...

After our visit there, I'd say it's going to happen (the move, I mean). We feel so at home, and all of the things we like to do are in the NW. So, get your game brains and scoring pencils ready!

Becki said...

Your pictures are great. It looks like you had a great time. We need to get our kids to the beach so Lili can smile like that, too.