Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Photo Mosaic Meme

My sister, Martha, got this photo mosaic meme from a friend of hers. Since I love photography, I thought it was fitting to give it a try.


Here's what you do if you want to play:

Type your answer to each of the questions below into a Flickr search. Using only the first page of results, pick your favorite image and paste each URL into a mosaic maker (3 columns, 4 rows).

The questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you attend?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr screen name (or a screen name from somewhere else)

If you decide to play, leave a comment on my blog so I can check it out. If you want to try and guess my answers, do so before you read the following smaller print.

1.The Laundry Queen 2.fresh vegetables 3.South Salem High School, Salem, Oregon 4.It's a draw--blue and green 5.Ioan Gruffud 6.chocolate milk 7.Corsica (I'd love to go back and take Rophone) 8.Tillamook Ice Cream 9.photographer 10.my family 11.fun (I don't know about this, but that's what Pen said when asked) 12.the first part of my email address

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you'd gotten that first picture by typing in your real name, that would have been awesome.

Lisa Marie said...

okay, i've tried doing this since the first time i saw jane anne's blog, but the stupid thing is driving me crazy! I've done it at least 4 times, and it never works! The one time that it actually produced a clear mosaic, it ended up being super small. I don't know what I'm doing wrong- agh!!!